Description - Install your new vinyl floor in a flash with our Vinyltrax tiles. Vinyltrax tiles feature a modular hard polypropylene backing with a luxury vinyl top, providing unparalleled durability with the aesthetic beauty of high quality luxury vinyl. Since these vinyl tiles are interlocking, installation is a breeze and cleaning and maintenance is the same as any other vinyl floor. Made to be used as a permanent, temporary, or portable floor, these modular tiles are great as flooring in basement, dance studios, trade show booths and more. Our Vinyltrax interlocking tiles are backed by a 7-year warranty.
Material - Vinyltrax tiles feature a high-grade polypropylene base with a high-quality vinyl top available in several standard wood looks.
Size - 15.75" x 15.75"
Thickness - 3/4"
Weight - 2.4 Lb per tile.
Recommended Uses - Vinyltrax vinyl tiles are great as a permanent, temporary, or portable flooring solution for trade show booths, in basements, as dance studio flooring, as exhibit flooring, in utility rooms, as kitchen flooring, in utility rooms, in playrooms and much more.
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Vinyltrax tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Vinyltrax, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.