Shop Vinyl Flooring
All Vinyl Flooring
- Residential and commercial-grade vinyl
- Family and pet friendly
- Various color, pattern, and texture options
Shop All Vinyl Flooring
Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Stylish stone, wood, and patterned looks
- 100% waterproof LVT options
- Long-lasting construction
Shop Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring
Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Realistic wood and stone looks
- 100% waterproof LVP flooring options
- Easy to install vinyl flooring
Shop Vinyl Plank Flooring
Sheet Vinyl Flooring
- Comfortable underfoot
- Natural and decorative patterns
- Highly water-resistant vinyl sheet options
Shop Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Waterproof Vinyl Flooring
- 100% waterproof WPC and SPC flooring options
- Top-end wood and stone looks
- Lays well over imperfect subfloors
Shop Waterproof Vinyl Flooring
Rigid Core Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Compatible in high-traffic areas
- 100% waterproof SPC flooring options
- Great for families with kids and pets
Shop Rigid Core Luxury Vinyl Flooring
Customer Favorite Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl Flooring Reviews
Vinyl Flooring FAQs
Vinyl Flooring Overview
As technology advances, vinyl flooring can mimic natural wood and stone looks better than ever before. With minimal maintenance, waterproofing, and a resilient surface, vinyl has become one of the leading flooring choices on the market. Popular places people place vinyl are in entryways, playrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, basements, and more.
Luxury Vinyl Flooring Pros and Cons
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
- Gorgeous wood and stone looks: Our luxury vinyl planks and tile feature ultra-realistic visuals to suit any room. You’ll have a hard time telling if it’s artificial or not.
- Waterproof options: Many vinyl floors come with waterproof capabilities, making them the perfect choice for kitchens, bathrooms, or anywhere you have moisture challenges.
- Easy-to-clean material: Cleaning is simple with vinyl floors. Sweep regularly and damp mop for deeper cleaning.
- DIY installation options: DIYers, this floor is for you. Several vinyl flooring come with peel-and-stick or click-lock installation to make your project easier.
Disadvantages of Vinyl Flooring
- Difficult to remove: If you choose a more permanent solution, removal will be more challenging to do. It’s best to consider how long you’ll have vinyl floors in one area and the potential foot traffic beforehand.
- Not as eco-friendly: Most vinyl floors are manufactured with safer VOC-free materials and can be repurposed later on. However, it’s best to check the individual product specifications for details.
- Harder to repair: Depending on the vinyl flooring type you choose, it may be harder to repair individual damage spots.
Types of Vinyl Flooring
Applications for Every Space
Vinyl Flooring Features
Waterproof Vinyl FlooringShop Waterproof Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl Flooring with Attached UnderlayShop Vinyl Flooring with Attached Underlay
USA-Made Vinyl FlooringShop USA-Made Vinyl Flooring
ADA-Compliant Vinyl FlooringShop ADA-Compliant Vinyl Flooring
Anti-Microbial Vinyl FlooringShop Anti-Microbial Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl Flooring Trends
Trending Vinyl Flooring looks
Wood GrainWire-brushed and hand-scraped vinyl planks provide just the right amount of intentional scratches to the vinyl to give the trending exposed wood appearance.
For an antique look, distressed vinyl plank flooring provides all the scrapes, burns, knots, and wormholes for an aged appearance.
Shop Wood Grain-look Vinyl Flooring
Stone-look Vinyl FlooringWant to make your space instantly look sophisticated and larger? We’ve got a selection of genuine stone-look vinyl tiles, sheets, and planks to transform any room in your home.
Shop Stone-look Vinyl Flooring
DecorativeIf you’re looking for unique and eye-popping patterns, vinyl flooring is a perfect choice. Whether you want flooring to match your contemporary, farm-style, or modern aesthetic, decorative vinyl flooring can pull your look together.
Shop Decorative Vinyl Flooring
Trending Vinyl Flooring Colors
Trending Vinyl Flooring Layouts and PatternsWide Plank Vinyl Flooring
Ulta-wide vinyl plank flooring can visually expand any room in your home and provides a less busy look. As the wide plank trend continues to soar in popularity, it may soon become a household classic.
Mixed-Width Vinyl Flooring
Adding planks with different widths to your floor makes your home look modern and unique, drawing attention when you find something unexpected. Mixed-width floor patterns are increasingly popular in contemporary-style homes.
Chevron Vinyl Flooring
Are you searching for a unique floor layout? The chevron pattern creates a seamless zig-zag appearance. DIY installation couldn’t get any easier, as many luxury vinyl tiles now offer the chevron pattern preprinted on the surface.