Description - Our ProStep Dance Floor Package with Subfloor is the perfect budget friendly solution for your home dance floor needs! This package includes everything you need for your home dance floor practice space. This professional dance flooring with subfloor package can be installed on any hard, flat surface and is ideal for ballet (may not be suitable for pointe), contemporary styles, hip hop, lyrical, and jazz dance styles.
5.25' x 10' Package: One ProStep roll cut at 10', 10 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 3'10" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
10.5' x 10' Package: Two ProStep rolls cut at 10', 25 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 9'7" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
15.75' x 10' Package: - Three ProStep rolls cut at 10', 35 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 13'5" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
20' x 10' Package: - Two ProStep rolls cut at 20', 50 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 19'3" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
15' x 15' Package: - Three ProStep rolls cut at 15', 49 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 13'5"" x 13'5"), and 2 rolls Mat Tape
20' x 20' Package: - Four ProStep rolls cut at 20', 100 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 19'3" x 19'3"), and 2 rolls Mat Tape
Material – ProStep rolls are made from high quality resilient vinyl sheet. Home Dance Subfloor Tiles are made using high density closed cell EVA foam
Recommended Uses – Our ProStep Dance Floor Packages with subfloor included are designed with your home dance floor needs in mind. Recommended for contemporary dance styles, hip hop, lyrical, jazz and more.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 16 - 17
Vinyl rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor when necessary.
- Light damp mopping to remove light staining or spills. Remove scuffs and excessive soil by carefully scrubbing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, as discoloration may occur. We recommend closing blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours to prolong the life of the floor.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals or spills on the floor for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Always clean up a spill immediately to reduce the chance of staining or other damage to your flooring.
When installing your dance floor package, please follow these simple steps:
- First you will want to clean your main sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Install shiny side down, matte side up. The dance surface (top) is textured slightly, called calendaring which looks like tiny goosebumps.
- Install the subfloor tiles by interlocking them together to form a rectangle space upon which your Marley dance floor will go.
- Laying the vinyl dance floor roll on top of the foam tile subfloor, you should have excess roll material surrounding the tiles. This perimeter is to be taped down to your main floor using our Mat Tape provided, creating a 'ramp' or 'tapered' installation.
- For installations with multiple rolls, you may also tape together the seams where to rolls touch, ensuring a flat transition where the rolls meet.