Description - ProStep Dance Floor Rolls - Custom Cut are the perfect low cost solution to your roll out dance flooring needs. These Marley rolls are perfect for ballet, contemporary dance, lyrical, jazz, hip hop and more. These dance rolls are perfect for any skill level and can be used in the home or studio. This high quality dance roll has a controlled slip matte surface finish to keep your dancers safe. Order your dance flooring in the length that you need so that installation is a breeze.
Material – High quality resilient vinyl sheet.
Width – 5.25' wide
Length – The rolls are custom cut to your desired length free of charge provided that each roll length is 5’ long or longer and in whole foot increments such as 11’, 12’, 13’, etc up to 60'. You will normally receive an extra few inches on each roll. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
Thickness – ~1.2 mm
Installation – Temporary or Semi-Permanent
Shoe Style – Soft (ballet, pointe, modern, jazz, tennis soft soles)
Use With – Vinyl Tape, Double Stick Tape, Heavy Duty Cleaner and All Purpose Cleaner
Recommended Uses – ProStep Dance Floor is recommended for use in the home or studio, for ballet, jazz, and more, and is great for touring companies or permanent installation in the home or studio.
In Stock - Ships between Feb 18 - 19
Vinyl rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor when necessary.
- Light damp mopping to remove light staining or spills. Remove scuffs and excessive soil by carefully scrubbing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, as discoloration may occur. We recommend closing blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours to prolong the life of the floor.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals or spills on the floor for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Always clean up a spill immediately to reduce the chance of staining or other damage to your flooring.
When installing rolled vinyl dance flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering Marley dance floors to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place vinyl rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
ProStep Dance floors are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects for 3 years. We recommend inspecting the floors prior to installation to ensure no defect upon arrival.
Faulty installation, improper use and normal wear are not cause for warranty claim.