Shop Dance Flooring
Before you’re ready to shake your thing on the dance floor, you need to ensure that the dance flooring below is safe, durable, slip resistant and sturdy. Our dance floor tiles are perfect for all styles of dance including jazz, tap, ballet, contemporary and social dances as well. All of our dance tiles are USA made and boast excellent manufacturer warranties. These high quality tiles offer attractive wood looks without any of the maintenance of natural wood. All of our tiles are designed to be first time DIY friendly, meaning anyone can install them with the help of our instructional videos. With stylish designs and versatile indoor and outdoor capabilities, these dance flooring tiles are sure to get people out on your dance floor.
Whether a beginner or virtuoso, practice your cabriole, pirouette, and pliés on these floors
Perfect your shuffle, ball change, and paradiddle on our tap approved dance floors
Pivot turns, pas de bourree, and split leaps are a cake walk on these floors
Toe, heel, heel, toe, flat.. Shop flamenco approved dance floors
An expression of emotion through music and movement. Shop flooring for lyrical dance
An expression of emotion through music and movement. Shop flooring for marley dance
Shop all dance flooring types
Dance Floor Rolls
Modular Grid-Loc Tiles
Dance Floor Kits
Things to Consider
Dance Floor Subfloor
Start with a strong foundation
Trims & Moldings
Finish your floor in style
Keep your floors like new
A 5, 6, 7, 8! Step, kick, step, kick, turn and….A Chorus Line, anyone? Anyone who has ever taken dance knows just how hard it is to practice outside of the studio. Practicing pirouettes on your kitchen tile, leaps in the grass, and working on your splits on the softest surface you can find. And it cannot be carpet...hello rugburn! And inside the studio? You have to find the perfect floor to safely support your dance company with resiliency to avoid injuries and a smooth, non-slippery surface for optimal turning potential.
But where do you even start? What is dance flooring? Is there such thing as dance flooring companies? And where can you find dance flooring for sale? If you’re new to the dance world, it’s likely that you have no idea where to begin searching for your dance flooring system. Most people start off looking for a dance flooring cheap. Well, we will help you keep your dance flooring cost low, but these floors are anything but cheap. Whether you are looking for dance flooring for a home studio or dance flooring for dance studios, we have some great options to get you on the right foot!
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the dance floor tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
- Clean it up. Put away the stray objects, and get that room looking ready to impress to get the cleanest, most attractive shot of your floor.
- Lighting, lighting, lighting! Is everything! Dark, evening shots will not get you the winning photo. Open the blinds and let that natural light shine in! If you really want to get fancy, take a look at where your light is coming from. Shooting directly into the light can come out harsh and blown out - try experimenting with different angles.
- Action. We love photos of people enjoying our products and voters do too. We'd love to see the flooring in action.