Description - Our Dance Floor kits are designed for any level of dancer and are perfect when utilized as a lightweight, modular and portable flooring surface. Our Tap Dance kits are very easy to install, are scuff resistant, easy to clean, support rolling loads up to 25,000 Lbs and will look great for years to come.
Recommended Dance Floor Kit Sizes
- 3' x 3' - Personal practice dance floor.
- 5' x 5' - Personal practice dance and aerobic floor.
- 8' x 8' - Dance floor and event floor for up to 8 couples.
- 3' x 3' Kit - Contains 9 tiles and 10 edge pieces.
- 4' x 4' Kit - Contains 16 tiles and 16 edge pieces.
- 5' x 5' Kit - Contains 25 tiles and 20 edge pieces.
- 7' x 7' Kit - Contains 49 tiles and 28 edge pieces.
- 8' x 8' Kit - Contains 64 tiles and 32 edge pieces.
- 9' x 9' Kit - Contains 81 tiles and 36 edge pieces.
- 10' x 10' Kit - Contains 100 tiles and 40 edge pieces.
Material - Manufactured with high-grade polypropylene and a vinyl top surface.
Tile Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 2 lbs/tile
Recommended Uses - Our Dance Floor Kits are the perfect portable dance floor great for both home and business use. These dance floor kits are easy to install and disassemble and are commonly used as tap dance floors, event flooring, as a home dance floor, as an outdoor dance floor, as a studio floor and much more.
Dance Floor interlocking tile kits are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the modular tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Dance Floor Kits are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Grid-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces if you purchased them.
Note: Since our Modular Grid-Loc tiles feature a vinyl top adhered to the tile with a pressure sensitive adhesive, pressure may be needed to ensure that the vinyl top fully adheres. You can easily accomplish this by walking across the floor or by using a flooring roller for larger areas.