Description - Our VersaStep Dance Floor Package with Subfloor is an all-in-one product package that is perfect for your dance floor needs! This kit includes everything you'll need for installing your multi-purpose dance floor practice space: our exclusive VersaStep black marley dance floor roll, our foam dance subfloor tiles, and mat tape to keep your rolls in place. This professional dance flooring material can be installed on any hard, flat surface and is ideal for ballet (may not be suitable for pointe), modern, tap, and jazz dance styles. Choose from several different sizes and get to dancing the night or day away!
5.25' x 10' Package: One VersaStep roll cut at 10', 10 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 3'10" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
10.5' x 10' Package: Two VersaStep rolls cut at 10', 25 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 9'7" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
15.75' x 10' Package: - Three VersaStep rolls cut at 10', 35 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 13'5" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
20' x 10' Package: - Two VersaStep rolls cut at 20', 50 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 19'3" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
15' x 15' Package: - Three VersaStep rolls cut at 15', 49 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 13'5"" x 13'5"), and 2 rolls Mat Tape
20' x 20' Package: - Four VersaStep rolls cut at 20', 100 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 19'3" x 19'3"), and 2 rolls Mat Tape
Material – VersaStep rolls are made from high quality resilient vinyl sheet. Home Dance Subfloor Tiles are made using high density closed cell EVA foam
Recommended Uses – Our VersaStep Dance Floor Packages with subfloor included are perfect for your home dance floor needs! Create the perfect practice space for modern dance styles, ballet (not pointe), tap, jazz, Hip Hop and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 13 - 20
Vinyl rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor when necessary.
- Light damp mopping to remove light staining or spills. Remove scuffs and excessive soil by carefully scrubbing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, as discoloration may occur. We recommend closing blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours to prolong the life of the floor.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals or spills on the floor for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Always clean up a spill immediately to reduce the chance of staining or other damage to your flooring.
When installing your dance floor package, please follow these simple steps:
- First you will want to clean your main sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Install shiny side down, matte side up. The dance surface (top) is textured slightly, called calendaring which looks like tiny goosebumps.
- Install the subfloor tiles by interlocking them together to form a rectangle space upon which your Marley dance floor will go.
- Laying the vinyl dance floor roll on top of the foam tile subfloor, you should have excess roll material surrounding the tiles. This perimeter is to be taped down to your main floor using our Mat Tape provided, creating a 'ramp' or 'tapered' installation.
- For installations with multiple rolls, you may also tape together the seams where to rolls touch, ensuring a flat transition where the rolls meet.