Description - Our Practice Dance Tile kits are designed to fit your practice space. Available in multiple sizes, complete with edging, this portable dance flooring can be easily assembled and disassembled for multiple uses. Whether practicing beginners ballet, line dancing, or for use as event flooring,
you are sure to find what you are looking for with our Practice Dance Tile Kits.
Recommended Dance Floor Kit Sizes
- 3' x 3' - Personal practice dance floor.
- 5' x 5' - Personal practice dance and aerobic floor.
- 8' x 8' - Dance floor and event floor for up to 8 couples.
- 3' x 3' Kit - Contains 9 tiles, 4 female edge pieces, 4 male edge pieces, 2 female corners and 2 male corners.
- 4' x 4' Kit - Contains 16 tiles, 6 female edge pieces, 6 male edge pieces, 2 female corners and 2 male corners
- 5' x 5' Kit - Contains 25 tiles, 8 female edge pieces, 8 male edge pieces, 2 female corners and 2 male corners
- 6' x 6' Kit - Contains 36 tiles, 10 female edge pieces, 10 male edge pieces, 2 female corners and 2 male corners
- 7' x 7' Kit - Contains 49 tiles, 12 female edge pieces, 12 male edge pieces, 2 female corners and 2 male corners
- 8' x 8' Kit - Contains 64 tiles, 14 female edge pieces, 14 male edge pieces, 2 female corners and 2 male corners
- 9' x 9' Kit - Contains 81 tiles, 16 female edge pieces, 16 male edge pieces, 2 female corners and 2 male corners
- 10' x 10' Kit - Contains 100 tiles, 18 female edge pieces, 18 male edge pieces, 2 female corners and 2 male corners
Material - Manufactured with high-grade polypropylene and a vinyl top surface.
Tile Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 2 lbs/tile
Recommended Uses - Our Practice Dance Tile Kits are the perfect low cost and portable dance flooring. Portable dance flooring is perfect for use as event floors, as well as in the home practice for various dance styles, including tap, youth ballet, two stepping, and more.
Practice Dance interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multi-use tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the Practice Dance Tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Practice Dance Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Note: Since our Practice Dance Tiles tiles feature a vinyl top adhered to the tile with a pressure sensitive adhesive, pressure may be needed to ensure that the vinyl top is fully adhered. You can easily accomplish this by walking across the floor or by using a flooring roller for larger areas.