Need a gym roll that performs under extreme pressure and looks amazing doing it? Then our 9mm Cork Rubber Rolls are the perfect solution for you. Blending the slip resistance of rubber and sound absorption of cork, these gym rolls are perfect for heavy duty use. Our Cork Rubber is also used as a protective barrier for walls offering first-rate protection and appeal. These eco-friendly rolls will not only be the talk of the town, but may help your project receive “LEED” credits.
Material – Recycled rubber, EPDM colored virgin rubber flecks and cork granules.
Width – Each roll is 4 feet wide.
Length – These rolls are custom cut to your desired lengths free of charge provided that each roll length is 15’ long or longer and in whole foot increments such as 15’, 16’, 17’, etc. You will normally receive an extra few inches on each roll. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
Thickness – 3/8 Inch.
Weight – 3.19 Lbs. per square foot.
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Cork Rubber Rolls have been used successfully as resort flooring, crossfit gym flooring, commercial gym flooring, sports flooring, residential flooring, as a sound control barrier, flooring in retail spaces, flooring in doggy day care spaces, flooring in basements, covered deck and patio flooring and as flooring to prevent slips and falls.
Rubber Cork rolls are easy to clean. Maintenance of these cork rubber rolls typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rolls with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation