Description - Whoever says that baseball is our pastime doesn't know the true pastime, shuffleboard. Created over 500 years ago, this game is still going strong on cruise ships, local parks, and even homes. If you love shuffleboard as our ancestors, then you need to get your hands on one of our Shuffleboard Court Kits. Available in two sizes, these kits can be installed virtually anywhere and are great for both home and commercial use. Easy to install and maintain, a 10-year warranty backs our Shuffleboard Court Kits.
Kit Contents - The 6' x 52' kit contains 234 Evergreen tiles and 78 Brick Red Tiles the 10' x 52' kit contains 234 Evergreen tiles and 286 Brick Red Tiles.
Material - High quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every base court tile.
Kit Sizes - 6' x 52' and 10' x 52'
Tile Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 5/8"
Weight - Our 6' x 52' kit weighs approximately 148 Lbs and our 10' x 52' kit weighs approximately 247 Lbs.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 6 - 9
Our Shuffleboard Court Kits are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Sweep any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Our Shuffleboard Court Kits are easy to install. Installation of this floor kit typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Pro Sports tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 1/2” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two-part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.