Description - Like our Smooth Grip-Loc Tiles, but need something that can be used outdoors? Then you need to buy our Smooth Rugged Grid-Loc Tiles. Giving you all the great properties that you have come to love with our standard Rugged Grip-Loc Tiles, these tiles are the perfect flooring option for any outdoor patio, deck, or basement floor. Easy to install and maintain, these interlocking modular tiles are backed by a 10-year warranty.
Material - Constructed of high quality EVA (Ethylene-vinyl Acetate), this extremely durable and flexible thermoplastic copolymer ensures color fastness, UV stability, and chemical resistance.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 5/8"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Smooth Rugged Grip-Loc tiles are truly built to be a multi-use durable floor tile. These tiles are most commonly used as outdoor patio tiles however they have also been used successfully as a flooring option in indoor patios, around pools, on decks, locker rooms, boats, laundry rooms, kennels, showers, and work stations.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 23 - 24
Smooth Rugged Grip-Loc tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Rugged Grip-Loc Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Grip-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.