Description - Our Outdoor Sports tiles are constructed of the best high-quality impact-resistant polypropylene on the market today. Their material ensures colorfastness, durability, and chemical resistance. You’ll find these tiles used for basketball courts, tennis courts, roller hockey rinks, and many other sport floor surfaces. These court tiles have been formulated to withstand the harshest of environments, which is evident with these tiles being UV-stable and slip-resistant when wet. These tiles feature a perforated surface that allows for water, dirt, and debris to easily flow through the flooring system, which aids in making these tiles non-slip. These outdoor gym floor tiles, when interlocked, will create a seamless flooring surface that will provide more shock absorption than standard concrete and can be easily painted or taped to build the sport floor of choice. Outdoor Sports tiles are also backed by a 10-year warranty.
||High-quality impact-resistant polypropylene
|Weight per tile
|Made in USA
|Mold & mildew resistant.
Recommended Uses - Outdoor Sports tiles have been designed to be the tile of choice for outdoor sport court flooring due to their durability and ease of installation. These tiles have been used as flooring for tennis courts, basketball courts, roller hockey rinks, shuffleboard, badminton, volleyball courts, and many other outdoor sport courts.
In Stock - Ships between May 17 - 19
Outdoor Sports tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Outdoor Sports Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Outdoor Sports tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Even though our Outdoor Sports Tiles are made from the same plastic as our standard garage tiles, we do not recommend daily driving of a vehicle over them. If a vehicle must drive over the court on a daily basis, we recommend the use of our Vented Grid-Loc Tiles.
Vented Grid-Loc tiles in the area where the vehicle will cross. Both our Outdoor Sports Tiles and Vented Grid-Loc tiles will interlock with each other.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painter's tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use two-part polyurethane paint.
For rubber underlayment installation instructions, please Click Here.