Description - This vinyl-topped large panel dance floor is the perfect solution for any event or special occasion. Panels are easy to install, durable, and can be used outdoors if the occasion calls for it. The beautiful, professional look of this dance floor is sure to invite and engage party goers to go out and bust a move. These portable vinyl dance floors create a safe, even and stable dance surface with minimal subfloor preparation. Complete with aluminum border edging that meets ADA requirements, this is the perfect event dance flooring solution to give a strong foundation for fun, without having to worry about safety.
Material - Vinyl top surface for easy maintenance, durability, and easy cleaning attached to a 3/4" thick plywood backing with aluminum frame.
Size - Each individual dance floor section is 4' x 4'
Thickness - 3/4"
- 12' x 12' Kit - Contains 9 tiles, 2 male edges, 2 female edges, 1 corner, and 1 cart (holds 25pc).
- 16' x 16' Kit - Contains 16 tiles, 4 male edges, 4 female edges, 1 corner, and 1 cart (holds 25pc).
- 20' x 20' Kit - Contains 25 tiles, 6 male edges, 6 female edges, 1 corner, and 1 cart (holds 25pc).
- 24' x 24' Kit - Contains 36 tiles, 8 male edges, 8 female edges, 1 corner, and 2 carts (holds 25pc).
Weight - Each individual 4' x 4'dance floor section weighs ~56 lbs
Recommended Uses - Event Dance Floor Kits XL are recommended for a variety of uses, from dance floor in hotels, restaurants, night clubs, event halls, outdoor wedding floor, and other events or special occasions where a quality and durable large panel dance flooring would be needed.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 11 - Oct 2
Dance Floor interlocking panel kits are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- For regular cleaning after events, you can use any floor cleaner with a micro fiber cloth. Do NOT use a degreaser (this will remove the wax finish).
- For heavier marks that do not come up with the cleaner and cloth, you can use a buffing machine and a black scrubbing pad.
- To clean the edging, you can use a spray bottle with a paint thinner and steel wood.
Dance Floor Panels are easy to install. Two people can typically install a 20' x 20' floor of 4' x 4' panels in about 40 minutes. Installation of these floor panels typically includes:
- Be sure to follow the detailed instruction guide. You can connect or disconnect the floor sections from each other by tightening or loosening the fastening screws.
- The screws are designed to be left in each section when disassembling the floor. Simply loosen the screws with a couple of twists.
For detailed and printable installation instructions, please Click Here.