Description - From a fad to an up and coming past time, Pickleball is one of the fastest-growing sports in the world. Easily played by persons of all ages, Pickleball courts are popping up everywhere, and why not have one in your backyard. Our Pickleball Court Kit is perfect for both commercial and residential use and comes with enough tiles to cover the official court size recommended by the USAPA. This court is large enough for singles and doubles play and is very easy to install and maintain. A 10-year warranty backs our Pickleball Court Kit.
Kit Contents - 880 Shelby Blue and 920 Evergreen tiles.
If you would like to add edging around your court, here are the number of edge pieces you will need for each kit size.
- 30' x 60' Kit: 90 Male edges, 90 female edges, 2 male corners, and 2 female corners.
Material - High quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every base court tile.
Kit Size - 30' x 60'
Tile Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 5/8"
Weight - ~853 lbs.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 17 - 18
Our Pickleball Court Kits are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Sweep any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Our Pickleball Court Kits are easy to install. Installation of this floor kit typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Pro Sports tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 1/2” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two-part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.