Description - Mateflex III sport tiles feature a high-density rib pattern that offers tremendous durability under the most demanding conditions. These vented plastic tiles allow water to easily flow through the flooring surface, ensuring a safe playing surface in wet or dry conditions. These court tiles are very easy install and maintain, and are very popular as outdoor court flooring for basketball, inline hockey and volleyball.
Material - High quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every base court tile.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Mateflex III tiles have been designed for outdoor use and are great as sport flooring for inline hockey rinks, outdoor basketball courts, outdoor volleyball courts, outdoor tennis courts and more.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 22 - 23
Mateflex III tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Sweep any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Mateflex III Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Pro Sports tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to a edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 1/2” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.