Description -Bring your local park basketball court home with our Outdoor Basketball Court Kits, available with and without pre-painted game lines. Easy to install and maintain, these basketball courts are available in several sizes to fit the most commonly sized backyard concrete pads. Durable and UV resistant, these slip-resistant tiles can handle year-round weather without cracking or melting. These tiles are perfect for basketball courts, as well as court flooring for volleyball, tennis, pickleball, and much more. A 10-year warranty backs our Outdoor Sports Tiles.
Kit Contents Example: (In each kit the first color is the main court color and the second color is the key color.)
Shelby Blue/Victory Red 20' x 24' Kit
Shelby Blue/Victory Red 30' x 30' Kit
- 480 tiles (276 of Shelby Blue and 204 of Victory Red for the key)
- 900 tiles (696 of Shelby Blue and 204 of Victory Red for the key)
If you would like to add edging around your court, here are the number of edge pieces you will need for each kit size.
- 20' x 24' Kit: 42 Male edges, 42 female edges, 2 male corners, and 2 female corners.
- 30' x 30' Kit: 58 Male edges, 58 female edges, 2 male corners, and 2 female corners.
Material - Constructed of the best high-quality impact-resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer) available. This ensures colorfastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every Base Court tile.
Tile Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 5/8"
Kit Weight - The 20' x 24' kit weighs 490 Lbs. and the 30' x 30' kit weighs 910 lbs.
Recommended Uses - Our Outdoor Basketball Court Kits are the perfect basketball court flooring and have also been used as flooring for pickleball courts, tennis court flooring, volleyball court flooring, and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 6 - 7
Outdoor Sports tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuum any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Outdoor Basketball Court Kits are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Sports-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Even though our Outdoor Sports Tiles are made from the same plastic as our standard garage tiles, we do not recommend driving a vehicle over them every day. If a vehicle must drive over the court frequently, we recommend the use of our Vented Grid-Loc Tiles
in the area where the vehicle will cross. Our Outdoor Basketball Court Kit tiles and Vented Grid-Loc tiles interlock with each other.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painter’s tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted. For painted game lines, use a two-part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.