Description – Introducing the ultimate 'Green' floor solution - Deck Top Roof Tiles! These rubber tiles are tough enough to handle high-rise and rooftop decks in any climate, and their grooved bottom allows water to flow freely, protecting your fragile waterproof roof membranes. And if you're worried about mold and mildew, fear not! These tiles are backed by a 5-year warranty and are made with 100% post-consumer recycled material, so you can feel good about your impact on the environment. Plus, with the use of dowels, these tiles are like the superhero of roof protection, ensuring maximum durability and protection for your roof. So, what are you waiting for? Give your rooftop a superhero makeover with Deck Top Roof Tiles!
Note: This is a custom order product, so our 30 day money back guarantee does not apply.
Material – Each tile is made from recycled SBR rubber from California recycled tires to provide a "green" rubber flooring solution.
Size – Tiles are 24” x 24".
Thickness – Available in 1-3/8" thick tiles.
Weight – Each tile weighs 21 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Deck Top Roof Tiles are versatile and can be used in a variety of indoor and outdoor settings. Ideal for high-rise decks and rooftops, they are also a great choice for residential playgrounds, high-impact workout areas, daycare facility play areas, and any space where water-permeability and durability are important. With their grooved bottom design, these tiles allow for water to easily flow under the tile, protecting fragile waterproof roof membranes. Plus, their 100% post-consumer recycled material construction makes them an environmentally friendly choice.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 20 - 27
Deck Top Roof Tiles are incredibly easy to maintain and keep clean. Here are some simple steps to ensure they look great for years to come:
- Regularly sweep the surface of the rubber tile with a stiff outdoor bristle broom.
- Occasionally spray or hose off the tiles with clean water to remove any dirt or debris.
- If needed, vacuum the surface of the rubber flooring with a shop vac to remove any small particles that may be stuck.
- If the tiles become stained in any way, use a mild soap and water solution and gently scrub the tiles with a soft nylon bristle brush or mop.
- Never use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
Note: For tough stains, try using a mixture of vinegar and water or a specialized rubber floor cleaner. Always test any cleaning solution on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure compatibility.