Description - Our Reactive rubber tiles are the definitive choice for everyone from the home user to the large scale commercial user who desires the easiest to install rubber flooring solution on the market today. The 3/8" Reactive tiles are available with detachable border pieces so that each tile can work as a border, corner, or center tile. The locks on these tiles are precision cut for a nearly seamless appearance and these tiles can be loose laid for an easy installation (no adhesive is required). Additionally, they are backed by our industry leading 5 year limited warranty.
Material - Made from 100% Premium SBR Granular Recycled Rubber
Size - 28.5" x 28.5" (27.5" x 27.5" without edges)
Thickness - 3/8" (~9.5 mm)
Weight - Each tile weighs approximately 12 Lbs
Recommended Uses - Our 3/8" Reactive rubber tiles have been used successfully in weight rooms, commercial gyms, home gym and exercise rooms, athletic arenas, doggie day care and pet grooming facilities, locker rooms, ice skating rinks, baseball dug outs, golf course locker rooms, Kids play rooms, basement floors, over radiant heated floors, bathrooms, on boats, on outdoor decks and patios, areas where slip protection is required, areas where sound proofing is required, under fitness equipment, Kitchens, hallways, utility rooms, storage sheds, as anti-fatigue flooring where long periods of standing occur, retail settings, where temporary runway flooring is needed, television and movie studios, etc.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 25 - May 2
Reactive Tiles are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of this recycled rubber flooring tile typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the rubber surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rubber tiles with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 28.5” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 28.5” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.