Description - Our Strong Rubber Tiles offer excellent recycled rubber tile solutions for residential and commercial users, demanding top-quality interlocking rubber floor tiles. Corner, border, and center cut tile options help make small kits for easy handling, but more importantly, the multiple cut options make wall-to-wall installation a breeze. An added bonus is that the locks on the tiles are precision cut. This ensures seams appear nearly invisible. The tiles are safe to use indoors and out and can be loose-laid, which saves you from applying adhesive during installation. The rubber tiles also come with a full 5-year limited warranty.
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 23” x 23” (Interlocked size - 23" x 23")
Thickness – 8 mm thick (approx. 5/16")
Weight – Each rubber tile weighs approximately 6.7 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Strong Rubber Tiles have been used successfully in multiple settings: school weight rooms, dog care facilities, locker rooms, dugouts, over radiant heated floors, in basements, in outdoor storage sheds, and in a variety of other places where an anti-slip flooring with shock-absorbing properties would be beneficial. They have also been used as home gym flooring, ski lodge flooring, boathouse flooring, and golf course clubhouse flooring.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 19 - Aug 2
Strong Rubber Tiles are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles include:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasionally damp mopping with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of these interlocking tiles is very simple and usually done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your subfloor, so it is free of all dirt, grease, or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls.
- Leave the other two edges of the room open and fill in the rest of the room, adding center, corner, and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the open floor is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. We recommend leaving a gap along the walls roughly the tiles' thickness being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives aren’t usually needed since the weight of the product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.