Description - Our Strong Rubber Tiles offer excellent recycled rubber tile solutions for residential and commercial users, demanding top quality interlocking rubber floor tiles. Corner, border and center cut tile options help make small kits for easy handling, but more importantly the multiple cut options make wall to wall installation a breeze. An added bonus is that the locks on the tiles are precision cut. This ensures seams to appear nearly invisible. The tiles are safe to use indoors and out and can be loose laid, which saves you from applying adhesive during installation. The rubber tiles also come with a full five year limited warranty.
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 23” x 23”
Thickness – 8 mm thick (approx. 5/16")
Weight – Each rubber tile weighs approximately 6.7 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Strong Rubber Tiles have been used successfully in multiple locations and settings: home gym flooring, school weight rooms, dog care facilities, ski lodge flooring, locker rooms and dug outs, golf course club house flooring, over radiant heated floors, in basements, boat house flooring, outdoor storage sheds and in a variety of other places where an anti slip flooring with shock absorbing properties would be beneficial.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 16 - 18
If ordering 340 tiles or more, the lead time is 7 business days.
Strong rubber tiles are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles include:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasionally, you will want to use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.