Description - Our Premium Plus Home Dance Subfloor is the perfect subfloor solution to go underneath your Marley dance flooring. A thicker version of our Premium Home Dance Subfloor Kit, this two part system comes with our 3/4" home dance subfloor tiles as well as durable and firm 3/8" athletic plastic tiles for a sturdy surface finish. Our Premium Plus system simply interlocks together within each layer, requiring no messy glue. You can be easily install, uninstall, and move this layered dance subfloor anywhere. Dance subfloors provide cushion underfoot, with a sturdy foundation that is firm but not too hard. This professional option is great for use in the home or travelling studio, and can be used with ballet dance styles (including pointe), jazz, modern, and tap (with Adagio). Premium Plus Home Dance Subfloor Kit is perfect for any skill level of dancer, providing the shock absorbing and durable floor that is needed. Marley sold separately.
Material – High density closed cell EVA foam with durable hard polypropylene tiles.
3'10" x 3'10" Package:
4 of our 3/4" Home Dance Subfloor Tiles (covers 3'10" x 3'10"), and 16 hard plastic tiles
3'10" x 9'7" Package:
10 of our 3/4" Home Dance Subfloor Tiles (covers 3'10" x 9'7"), and 40 hard plastic tiles
9'7" x 9'7" Package:
25 of our 3/4" Home Dance Subfloor Tiles (covers 9'7" x 9'7"), and 100 hard plastic tiles
13'5" x 9'7" Package:
35 of our 3/4" Home Dance Subfloor Tiles (covers 13'5" x 9'7"), and 140 hard plastic tiles
19'3" x 9'7" Package:
50 of our 3/4" Home Dance Subfloor Tiles (covers 19'3" x 9'7"), and 200 hard plastic tiles
13'5"" x 13'5" Package:
49 of our 3/4" Home Dance Subfloor Tiles (covers 13'5"" x 13'5"), and 196 hard plastic tiles
19'3" x 19'3" Package:
100 of our 3/4" Home Dance Subfloor Tiles (covers 19'3" x 19'3"), and 400 hard plastic tiles
Thickness – Home Dance Subfloor Tiles is ~3/4" and our hard plastic tile is 3/8". Overall thickness is ~1.125".
Recommended Uses – Premium Plus Home Dance Subfloor is perfect for practicing a variety of dance styles in the home, as well as for use with traveling dance companies. Dance styles include: ballet, advanced ballet, jazz, modern, and tap (with Adagio).
In Stock - Ships between Jan 25 - 27
When installing your dance subfloor, please follow these simple steps:
- First you will want to clean your main sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Install the subfloor tiles by interlocking them together to form a rectangle space upon which your Marley dance floor will go.
- The plastic tiles will be installed directly on top of the foam tiles, requiring no additional adhesive or tape to keep them in place. Starting in one corner, place the tiles and interlock them into one another with the loop sides of the tiles facing out. Tiles can be interlocked with a little added force of the hand or with the foot.
- To keep your Marley dance roll in place, allow for approximately 1" gap between the edge of the plastic tile and your dance flooring roll. Tape down the perimeter of your dance floor roll directly to the plastic subfloor tiles using Mat Tape. This will create a flat surface and you will be able to see the edges of your subfloor tiles.
- If you would like to cut the loops off of the plastic tiles, you can use a plastic tile cutter.
- If going into a wall to wall installation, tiles will need to be cut to fit to your space, allowing for perimeter expansion and contraction. Tiles can be cut using a plastic tile cutter.
- For installations with multiple rolls, you may also tape together the seams where the rolls touch, ensuring a flat transition where the rolls meet.