Description - Our Premium Flat Top Dance Tiles are constructed from a single molded piece and are durable from top to bottom. Ideal for practice in the home or for use in studios, the flat surface is great for any shoe type and for a number of dance styles. Choose one solid color for a large, bright surface or make your own design using several color options.
Material - Constructed of the best high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer) available.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - ~1 lbs per tile
Shoe Style – All shoe styles, hard or soft
Recommended Uses - Premium Flat Top Dance Tiles can be used as a hard flooring practice dance surface for a variety of dance styles, including tap, ballroom, flamenco, jazz, and hip hop.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 15 - 29
Practice Dance interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multi-use tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the Practice Dance Tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Practice Dance Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.