Description - Adagio Tour rolled dance flooring is perfect flooring option for anyone looking for a tough, lightweight floor for percussive dance styles. Adagio Tour rolls provide a matte, non-reflective surface and is very flexible. This vinyl rolled dance floor is available in two colors and can be cut to any desired whole foot length. This floor was specifically designed to lay flat quickly and provide a terrific tap sound. Besides being great for Tap, this floor is also perfect for Ballet, Modern Dance, Irish, and Jazz, and much more.
Material – High quality Homogeneous PVC vinyl sheet.
Width – 63" wide
Length – The rolls are custom cut to your desired length free of charge provided that each roll length is 10’ long or longer and in whole foot increments such as 11’, 12’, 13’, etc. You will normally receive an extra few inches on each roll. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
Thickness – ~1 mm
Installation – Temporary
Floor Speed – Medium-Fast
Shoe Style – All shoe styles, hard or soft
Use With – Vinyl Tape, Heavy Duty Cleaner and All Purpose Cleaner
Recommended Uses – Adagio Tour rolled dance flooring is great for all types of dance. These styles include Tap, Lyrical, Drill Team, Modern Dance, Ballroom, Irish, Jazz, Flamenco, Ballet and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between May 21 - 25
Vinyl rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor when necessary.
- Light damp mopping to remove light staining or spills. Remove scuffs and excessive soil by carefully scrubbing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, as discoloration may occur. We recommend closing blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours to prolong the life of the floor.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals or spills on the floor for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Always clean up a spill immediately to reduce the chance of staining or other damage to your flooring.
When installing rolled vinyl dance flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering Marley dance floors to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place vinyl rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.