Description - Game-changing. Mind-blowing. These are just some of the phrases you will say after purchasing our Versa-Lock Rubber Tiles. First of its kind, this revolutionary interlocking rubber tile is the most versatile rubber tile on the market. What makes this tile so flexible is its unique interlocking system. With this unique interlock, you are now able to not only interlock tiles of various sizes but also mats. Now you can easily create different zones around your gym for various types of exercise. These interlocking gym floor tiles are very easy to sanitize and maintain and are super easy to install. Great for both home and commercial gyms, a 5-year warranty backs our Versa-Lock Rubber Tiles.
Note: - Removable edge pieces may require some cutting for proper removal.
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – Available in 2' x 2' (interlocked size 22.5" x 22.5", 4' x 4' (interlocked size 45" x 45", and 4' x 6' (interlocked size 67.5" x 45"). Tile sizes with the borders connected are as follows: 2' x 2' (23.5" x 23.5"), 4' x 4' (46" x 46"), and 4' x 6' (68.5" x 46").
Thickness – 3/8"
Weight – The 2' x 2' tile weighs approx. 6.5 Lbs, the 4' x 4' tile weighs approx. 25.7 Lbs, and the 4' x 6' tile weighs approx. 42 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Versa-Lock Rubber Tiles are the most innovative rubber tiles on the market and are great as flooring in home gyms, commercial gyms, as basement flooring, as garage gym flooring, in kitchens, as flooring in dens, as flooring rec rooms, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 7 - 14
Vers-Lock rubber tiles are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles include:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasionally, you will want to use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.