Description - Hey there fitness fanatics, are you tired of breaking the bank for commercial grade gym tiles? Well, you're in luck! Our Eco-Lock rubber tiles are not only low-cost, but they also come with detachable border pieces so each tile can be a corner, center, or even a border! That's right, these tiles are so versatile, they can even moonlight as a triple threat in a community theater production. And with 10 color options, you can choose the perfect hue to match your favorite workout outfit. Plus, with a 5-year warranty, you can rest assured that these tiles will outlast even your longest plank hold. So why wait? Get your hands on our Eco-Lock rubber tiles and start building your dream gym today!
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 24” x 24” (25" x 25" if detachable edge pieces are included).
Thickness – 1/4" and 8 mm thick (approx. 5/16")
Weight – 1/4" ~ 5.2 Lbs, 8mm tile ~ 8 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Looking for a flooring solution that can do it all? Look no further than Eco-Lock rubber tiles! With their superior anti-slip and shock-absorbing properties, these tiles have been successfully used in a wide range of settings, from home gyms and commercial weight rooms to dog kennel facilities, basements, and even outdoor storage sheds. And that's not all - they're also great for locker rooms, baseball dugouts, ski lodges, golf course clubhouses, boathouses, and more! Whether you're looking to protect your floors from heavy equipment or provide a safe and comfortable surface for your furry friend to run around on, Eco-Lock rubber tiles are the perfect solution. So why wait? Get yours today and experience the ultimate in versatile and durable flooring!
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 14 - 21
If ordering 100 tiles or more of quick ship colors, the lead time is 7-10 business days.
Maintaining your Eco-Lock rubber tiles is a breeze, thanks to their durable and easy-to-clean surface. Here are a few tips for keeping your gym flooring in top condition:
- Regularly vacuum any loose debris, crumbs, or dust from the flooring surface.
- Occasionally damp mop the tiles using a mild soap and water solution. We recommend using Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Avoid using solvent or oil-based cleaners like Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy's Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, or any similar products, as they can break down the flooring over time.
If you need more detailed instructions on cleaning and maintaining your rubber tiles, check out our comprehensive guide
Installation of Eco-Lock rubber tiles is simple and can usually be done by the consumer. Here are the typical steps for installation:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, grease, or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls.
- Leave the other two edges of the room open and fill in the rest of the room, adding center, corner, and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the open floor is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. We recommend leaving a gap along the walls roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives aren’t usually needed since the weight of the product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.