Description - Our PowerPlay rubber tiles are the perfect fit for your home gym needs. The durability of these rubber gym tiles is better than what you will find in most commercial gyms while being extremely easy to install. Our PowerPlay rubber tiles have such a precise interlocking system they give you a near invisible seamless appearance making your home gym floor look like one solid piece. These gym tiles come in 5 popular colors that ship quickly to get you up and running in your home gym. If your looking for the durability of a commercial gym but want the ease of installation and a great price these rubber tiles should be your first choice.
Material - Our 3/8" PowerPlay sports floor tiles are only made from the highest quality recycled SBR rubber and EPDM virgin rubber color flecks.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 3/8"
Weight - 8 lbs/tile
Recommended Uses - PowerPlay rubber tiles have been used successfully as home gym flooring, in commercial gym floors, kids play rooms, in dog care facilities, in locker rooms and dug outs, in school weight rooms, as ski lodge flooring, in ice skating facilities, over radiant heated floors, in basements, in outdoor storage sheds, and in a variety of other places where an anti slip flooring with shock absorbing properties are desired.
In Stock - Ships between Nov 22 - 26
PowerPlay rubber tiles are extremely durable and easy to maintain. Maintenance of these interlocking rubber gym tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the floor tiles with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.