Description - Our PowerPlay Rubber Tiles are the perfect fit for your home gym needs. The durability of these rubber gym tiles is better than what you will find in most commercial gyms while being extremely easy to install. Our PowerPlay Rubber Tiles have such a precise interlocking system they give you a near-invisible seamless appearance making your home gym floor look like one solid piece. These gym tiles come in five popular colors that ship quickly to get you up and running in your home gym. If you’re looking for the durability of a commercial gym but want the ease of installation and a great price, these rubber tiles should be your first choice.
Material - Our 3/8" PowerPlay sports floor tiles are only made from the highest quality recycled SBR rubber and EPDM virgin rubber color flecks.
Size - 24" x 24" (Interlocked size - 24" x 24")
Thickness - 3/8"
Weight - 8 Lbs/tile
Recommended Uses - PowerPlay rubber tiles have been used successfully as home gym flooring, in commercial gym floors, kids playrooms, in dog care facilities, in locker rooms and dugouts, in school weight rooms, as ski lodge flooring, in ice skating facilities, over radiant heated floors, in basements, in outdoor storage sheds, and in a variety of other places where an anti-slip flooring with shock-absorbing properties are desired.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 5 - 11
PowerPlay Rubber Tiles are extremely durable and easy to maintain. Maintenance of these interlocking rubber gym tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the surface when necessary.
- OOccasionally damp mopping with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installing these interlocking tiles is very simple and usually done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your subfloor, so it is free of all dirt, grease, or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls.
- Leave the other two edges of the room open and fill in the rest of the room, adding center, corner, and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the open floor is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. We recommend leaving a gap along the walls roughly the tiles' thickness being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives aren’t usually needed since the weight of the product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.