Description - Create a home gym worthy of the God's with Titan's 8mm Rubber Tile 4-Pack. Easy to install and maintain, this rubber tile pack contains four tiles with removable edge pieces. That means that you can turn any tile into a corner, border, or center tile with ease. From a mat for your treadmill to flooring for a commercial gym, the possibilities are endless with these interlocking rubber tiles. A 5-year warranty backs Titan's 8mm Rubber Tile Packs.
Material – Vulcanized rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 24” x 24”
Thickness – 8 mm thick (approx. 5/16")
Weight – Each rubber tile weighs approximately 8.49 Lbs.
Recommended Uses –Titan's 8mm Rubber Tile 4-Pack features four vulcanized rubber tiles making them one of the most versatile rubber tiles on the market. Non-porous, these tiles can be used as home gym flooring, as commercial gym flooring, as flooring for doggy daycares, as pet potty training mats, as flooring for garage gyms, as basement flooring, as CrossFit gym flooring, and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Jan 30 - Feb 3
If ordering 340 tiles or more, the lead time is 7 business days.
Strong rubber tiles are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles include:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasionally, you will want to use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.