Description - Get more grunts, bangs, and crashes from your gym with our 3/8” Sure Fit Rubber Tiles. These commercial grade rubber tiles are very easy to install and are very easy to clean and maintain. Resistant to mold and mildew growth, these rubber tiles are the perfect flooring option for any commercial or residential home gym, even garage gyms. Available in a straight cut and interlocking version in several popular color options, these rubber tiles are backed by a 5-year warranty.
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 24" x 24"
Thickness – 3/8" thick
Weight – Each rubber tile weighs approximately 8 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our 3/8" Sure Fit Rubber Tiles are great as flooring in commerical gyms, as garage gym flooring, as home gym flooring, in basements, as flooring for trade shows, as Cross Fit flooring, and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 6 - 7
If ordering 340 tiles or more, the lead time is 7 business days.
3/8" Sure Fit Rubber Tiles are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles include:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasionally, you will want to use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
for printable installation instructions.