Description - Sports Play Tiles offer a multi-use rubber flooring solution to fit a variety of needs while offering additional safety. These rubber tiles are independently certified by the International Playground Equipment Manufacturers Association (IPEMA) to meet the stringent requirements of ASTM F3351 for fall safety protection with a rating of up to 2 foot critical fall heights. These 1" thick tiles are available in 11 standard colors and are available in a flat top pattern. Sport play tiles are easy to install both inside and out and can be installed using either connecting pins or with polyurethane adhesive if installed outdoors, or with double sided carpet tape if installed indoors. These tiles also come with a 5 year manufacturers limited warranty.
Note: This is a custom order product. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply.
Material – Our solid colored or pignmented tiles are made from 100% recycled rubber crumb. The multi-coloed tiles have a 100% recycled rubber crumb with a 100% virgin EPDM rubber top.
Size – Tiles are 24” x 24”, Ramps are 4" x 48"
Thickness – Available in 1.00" thick tiles.
Weight – Each tile weighs 15.5 Lbs and each ramp accessory piece weights 4.8 Lbs.
Origin – Made in the
Recommended Uses – Sport play tiles have been used successfully in fitness centers, in daycare center playrooms, as activity room
flooring in retirement homes, as home gym flooring, and even as outdoor patio flooring. Sport play tiles also include an IPEMA certified 2 foot fall height rating and can be used as playground flooring.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 29 - Mar 14
Sport play tiles are are easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance of this indoor/outdoor tile system typically includes:
- Sweeping the surface of the rubber tile with a stiff outdoor bristle broom when necessary.
- Spraying or hosing off the tiles with clean water as needed.
- Vacuuming the surface of the rubber flooring with a shop vac if needed.
Note: If the tiles do become stained in anyway, use a mild soap and water solution and gently scrub the tiles with a soft nylon bristle brush or mop. Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
- 1" thick sport tiles can be loose laid using a dowel system to attach adjacent tiles. We recommend six dowels per tile.
- 1" thick Sport play tiles can also be installed by adhering the tiles to a substrate such as a concrete pad, wood, asphalt, or compacted gravel. A polyurethane adhesive is normally recommended since polyurethane can handle freezing and thawing and is moisture cured.
For rubber underlayment installation instructions, please Click Here.