Description - Diamondtrax Tiles by are available in 14 popular colors and have been designed to withstand the harsh environment of any garage. These garage tiles have been formulated to be UV stable and are able to withstand most oils and solvents. Our garage tiles are very easy to install and come in 15.75” x 15.75" tiles. These interlocking garage tiles are very strong, being able to withstand a psi of 5120, and are very slip resistant featuring a diamond plate pattern that will surely enhance the look of any garage. Diamondtrax tiles also feature an industry leading 15 year warranty.
Note: These tiles can be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete.
Material – Constructed of high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures colorfastness, durability, and chemical resistance.
Size – 15.75” x 15.75”
Thickness – 3/4 Inch
Weight – ~1.84 Lbs. per tile.
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses – Diamondtrax Tiles are truly built to be a multi-use durable floor tile. These tiles are most commonly used as garage tiles however they have also been used successfully as a flooring option in tool and storage sheds, as trade show flooring, in auto dealership show rooms to accent cars, and on auto and car show display floors.
In Stock - Ships between Aug 28 - 30
Diamondtrax interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multi-use tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Diamondtrax Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.