Description - Grid-Loc Coin series floor tiles are designed to withstand the harshest environments commonly encountered in garages. These tiles are made to handle extremely heavy rolling vehicle loads and are resistant to oil, grease, antifreeze, petroleum products, and many other household chemicals. These tiles are also stain resistant, odorless, slip resistant, and UV stable. Installation is as easy as snapping together adjacent garage floor tiles to form a beautiful and customizable garage floor covering for years to come. These garage floor tiles are also priced low to sell in volume. Don’t mistake the discount pricing though for the competitions cheap garage tile alternatives, these tiles are of the highest quality and we guarantee them with an industry leading 12 year warranty when used as modular garage flooring.
Note: These tiles can be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete.
Material – Constructed of the best high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer) available. This ensures colorfastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every Grid-Loc garage tile.
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 1/2 Inch
Weight – 0.80 Lbs. per tile
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Grid-Loc Coin series tiles are truly built to be a multi use discount priced floor tile. These coin pattern tiles can be found used successfully on garage floors, on auto show and car dealership show room floors, in commercial and residential garages, as designer retail display flooring, and any other place where a modular floor tile system that is slip resistant, customizable, and extremely durable would be beneficial.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 19 - 20
Grid-Loc Coin pattern interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the garage coin tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the garage floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Garage tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the hard plastic tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.