Description - Naturesort Terrace 4 slat deck tiles are made with plastic and bamboo making them resistant to both insects and weather. Fade resistant and and easy installation makes these tiles great on decks, in outdoor showers and much more. Eco-friendly and more durable than solid wood, these outdoor deck tiles are backed by a 20 year warranty.
Material – Constructed with 60% bamboo and glue composite.
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 3/4 Inch
Weight – 2.72 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Naturesort Terrace Deck Tiles are great as flooring for balconies, decks, outdoor showers, walk-in closets, or partial areas in bathrooms, showers or closets.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 7 - 13
Naturesort interlocking deck tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Naturesort Deck Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp tile cutter and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.