Description - Take your indoor athletic space to the next level with our Elevate Golf Turf Rolls. Great for all types of indoor activities, this cleat friendly turf is very easy to install and maintain. Featuring an attached foam pad for added shock absorption and stability, this fake grass is perfect for practicing golf shots, indoor soccer, football, and much more. With two different bulk levels, this turf is better looking and less abrasive than our other Elevate Turf Rolls. A 10-year warranty backs our Elevate Golf Turf Rolls.
Material – Nylon fiber with a urethane foam backing.
Width – 15' wide rolls.
Thickness – ~1"
Face Weight – 50 oz.
Weight – The urethane backing with foam weighs 1.4 Lbs. per sqft.
Recommended Uses – Our Elevate Golf Turf Rolls are the perfect flooring option for any indoor athletic facility and is commonly used as flooring for practicing golf, indoor soccer, football, as batting cage turf, for CrossFit gyms, in multipurpose gyms, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 24 - 26
Turf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of our Turf rolled flooring is very easy and typically done by our customer's. Below are instructions for an indoor installation of our rolled flooring.
Glue Down Indoor Installation
- First you will want to make sure that your surface is level, clean and dry. Our turf flooring can be installed on concrete, dusting, powdering concrete, gypcrete , pressure treated decking, wood, or backer board.
- Next you will want to dry lay your turf to implement roll sequencing to minimize normal variations. Manufacturing details will be back stamped on one side of the backing, this will assist in determining fiber direction.
- Apply adhesive or double sided tape and then lay the turf.
- Apply a bead of seam sealer to all seams.
- Roll the product with a 75 lb. Weighted roller across the width and length of the product surface.
- Once completed, the installation must remain in dry conditions for 72 hrs. in order for the adhesive to cure properly.