Description - Our Rubber Gym Tiles are one of the strongest rubber floors we offer. The durability of these rubber tiles is what makes them the best flooring option for Olympic lifting, but when it comes to high impact workouts, most would rather go with another more forgiving rubber tile. That's where our 1/2” Eco Rubber Gym Tiles fit in. Our Eco Rubber Gym interlocking rubber tiles are the perfect floor for both Olympic Lifts and high impact workouts. These easy to install and maintain rubber floor tiles are not vulcanized, allowing for more give when doing plyometric type workouts. With these rubber tiles installed in your home or garage gym, your joints will thank you after every workout, knowing that they will have the proper shock absorption when you are working out. A 5-year warranty backs our 1/2” Eco Rubber Gym Tiles.
Material – Constructed with recycled rubber material.
Size – 3' x 3'
Thickness – 1/2 Inch
Weight – ~20 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Our 1/2" Eco Rubber Gym Tiles are great as flooring for high impact workouts and for Olympic lifts. Want to add some cushion to an existing floor or need to reduce sound transmission from floor to floor?
Our 1/2" Eco Rubber Gym Tiles can be used for that too. These interlocking rubber tiles are commonly found a flooring in home gyms, as garage gym flooring, as flooring for basements, as an underlayment for hardwood flooring, laminate, tile, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 25 - Dec 16
Rubber Gym Tiles are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of these rubber tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the interlocking mat with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.