Description - Want the durability and ease of installation of our Flex Tiles, but not a big fan of Coins or Diamonds? Then get our Textured Flex Tiles for your office or garage. These tiles have a textured top that helps make these tiles slip resistant, while still allowing you to roll chairs, tables, and desks across the floor. Durable, quiet and easy to maintain, these tiles are resistant to most household and vehicle chemicals and are resistant to mold and mildew growth. A 25-year warranty backs These interlocking modular tiles and are perfect for both commercial and residential use.
||20.5" x 20.5"
||3.7 lbs per tile
|Car Jack Approved
Recommended Uses - Our Textured Flex Tiles have been designed to be used in commercial environments and have been used as flooring in garages, as office flooring, in basements, as showroom flooring, in workshops, as flooring in kitchens, and much more.
Note: Flex tile colors are produced in batches, which can lead to color variations in your order. All colors may present some color variation, but Black and Dark Grey can produce the most. These three colors can vary greatly between batches and thus it is recommended that you order more flooring than is needed for mistakes and replacements. This, in turn, gives you the greatest chance to keep continuity across your floor. Batching will also affect color variation between samples and your order with Black and Dark Grey showing the most variation. These tiles can also be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 14 - 15
Textured Flex Tiles are very easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flex tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping any loose dirt, dust, or debris from the vinyl floor tiles when necessary.
- Periodic damp mopping of the tiles with a mild soap and water solution. Some common soaps often used are dish detergents and tide laundry detergent.
- Due to each tile being coated with a protectant silicone sealant, the tiles may become scuffed or scratched during the installation process or while moving large objects. To help reduce the appearance of scratches or scuff marks we recommend using Armstrong’s Shine Keeper.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Street tar can cause staining to light colored tiles and in most instances, this staining can be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light colored tiles. In most instances, this may not be remedied with a cleaner. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For warranty information, please Click Here.