Description - VersaCourt Game Tiles have a unique structure that provides exceptional traction for quick movements and provides a gentle flex to protect athletes' knees, joints and backs. These tiles offer incredible wheel grip and are extremely durable, making them an ideal product for multi-sport activities. VersaCourt Game Tiles come with an eight-point locking system that keeps the tiles from curling up or turning. Build your court today with VersaCourt Game Tiles.
||High-quality impact-resistant polypropylene
||10” x 10”
|Weight per tile
|Made in USA
|Mold & mildew resistant.
Recommended Uses -VersaCourt Sport Game Tiles have been designed to be the tile of choice for outdoor sports and court flooring due to their durability and ease of installation. These tiles have been used as flooring for basketball courts, tennis courts, recreational pickleball, volleyball courts, roller hockey rinks, shuffleboard, badminton and many other outdoor sports.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 22 - Jan 15
VersaCourt Game Tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
For detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.
VersaCourt Game Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Premium Outdoor Cout Tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two-part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.