Description - Featuring an elegant pattern in multiple colors, Flagstone Rubber Pavers are the perfect addition to any outdoor patio or deck. Being slip-resistant and shock absorbent, these rubber pavers are very easy to maintain and install. These rubber tiles are softer underfoot than standard brick or concrete pavers, so start enjoying the outdoors again in style and comfort with our Flagstone Rubber Paver Tiles.
Material – Each paver tile is made from recycled rubber, providing you with the ultimate green flooring solution.
Size – 16” x 16”
Thickness – Available in 3/4" tiles.
Weight – Each tile weighs approximately 6 Lbs.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Flagstone Rubber Pavers are a versatile flooring solution suitable for a wide range of outdoor applications. These durable pavers have been successfully used as patio flooring, deck covering, pool decking, walkway pathing, and playground flooring, providing a slip-resistant and shock-absorbent surface for safe and comfortable use. Additionally, these pavers have proven to be an excellent flooring option for horse stalls, offering a non-slip, cushioned surface for our equine friends. Whether you're looking to revamp your backyard patio or create a safe and comfortable play area for your children or pets, Flagstone Rubber Pavers are the perfect choice.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 12 - 18
Flagstone Rubber Pavers are designed to be low maintenance, making them the perfect choice for outdoor flooring. Here are some simple steps to keep your pavers looking their best:
- Regularly sweep the surface of the pavers with a stiff outdoor bristle broom to remove any dirt, debris, or leaves that may accumulate on the surface.
- Occasionally spray or hose off the pavers with clean water to remove any stubborn dirt or stains.
- If necessary, vacuum the surface of the recycled rubber tiles with a shop vac to remove any fine particles that may have settled on the surface.
- If your pavers become stained, simply use a mild soap and water solution and gently scrub the tiles with a soft nylon bristle brush or mop. Rinse with clean water and allow to air dry.
Note: Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning tools on your pavers, as these may damage the surface and reduce their lifespan. With proper care, your Flagstone Rubber Pavers will provide years of low-maintenance, high-performance outdoor flooring.
Flagstone Paver Tiles are very easy to install. Installation of these tiles is as follows:
- Thoroughly clean the surface where the pavers are to be installed. Allow it to dry completely. Make sure that both the paver and surface have no moisture on them for best adhesion.
- Place Flagstone pavers on the surface to assure you have the proper amount and that you like the overall design.
- To achieve the best results, snap chalk lines as a guide to ensure the pavers are straight during installation.
- Begin installation in a corner or against a wall and work in a small section.
- Apply a polyurethane adhesive to the bottom of the paver and place on the surface.
- Gently tap tiles into place with a rubber mallet for adhesion.
- Continue laying full pavers in place until complete.
- For any pavers that require cutting, use a razor knife, cutting the paver in a series of scores to acquire a clean edge.
- Allow the area to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before use.
- After installation, some natural weathering may occur.