Description - Durable yet highly shock absorbent, our 15mm Impact Designer Series tiles are hands down the best flooring option for any multi-purpose gym. Designed with high impact workouts in mind, these interlocking tiles feature a 3mm standard rubber top, allowing you to use this product in areas where weights and other gym equipment are present. Easy to install and maintain, these colorful rubber tiles are available in center cut tiles and are backed by a 5 year warranty. Since each tile features a 1/2” layer of rubber underlay, each tile is not only very slip resistant but will also provide you with optimal sound absorption. This makes this tile great for upstairs gyms, playrooms, bedrooms and much more.
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 23” x 23”.
Thickness – 15mm thick
Weight – Each rubber tile weighs approximately 9 Lbs.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – 15mm Impact Designer Series tiles are the perfect flooring option for any high impact workout and have been successfully used in commercial gyms, home gyms, as playroom flooring, as flooring for Cross Fit, in basements, as flooring for trade shows, in upstairs gyms, bedrooms, and playrooms, and any where a durable yet shock absorbent floor is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 17 - Mar 2
Impact rubber tiles are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles include:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasionally, you will want to use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.