Description - Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Our 15mm Impact Designer Series Tiles are here to absorb any shock you throw their way. With a top layer made of 3mm standard rubber, these interlocking tiles are perfect for any area where heavy gym equipment is in use. These colorful tiles are also incredibly easy to install and maintain, so you can spend more time pumping iron and less time mopping floors. Backed by a 5-year warranty, you can trust these center cut tiles to withstand even the toughest of workouts. With a 1/2” layer of rubber underlay in each tile, you can enjoy a non-slip surface and soundproof flooring that is perfect for any space. So whether you're working out in your upstairs gym or just need a durable surface for your playroom or bedroom, our Impact Designer Series Tiles have got you covered.
Note: Our 15mm Impact Tiles - Designer Series are made in batches, which can lead to color variations when placing multiple orders. Due to this, we recommend ordering more flooring than is needed for mistakes, replacements, and future floor growth to keep your floor looking beautiful and consistent.
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 23” x 23”.
Thickness – 15mm thick
Weight – Each rubber tile weighs approximately 9 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – 15mm Impact Designer Series tiles are the perfect flooring option for any high impact workout and have been successfully used in commercial gyms, home gyms, as playroom flooring, as flooring for Cross Fit, in basements, and more. You can also use this flooring for trade shows, in upstairs gyms, bedrooms, and playrooms, and any where a durable yet shock absorbent floor is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 10 - 17
Impact rubber tiles are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles include:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasionally, you will want to use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pine-Sol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the subfloor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives aren’t usually needed since the weight of the product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.