Description - A great deal can be had with out Diamond Nitro Roll Remnants. Easy to install and maintain, these rolls are great for garages, bathrooms, kitchens, and basements. Available in several sizes and colors, these vinyl garage rolls are priced to move. Since these excess or returned rolls are sold 'As Is', no warranties apply and no returns are permitted.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, patterns of two pieces of flooring may not match or align exactly along the seam when two mats are laid side by side. Remnant rolls may include defects such as bubbling, peeling, and other surface imperfections.
Material – Each roll is constructed of 100% premium grade virgin polyvinyl.
Size – Nitro roll remnants are available in several sizes.
Thickness – 2.5 mm (0.0975")
Weight – 0.87 Lbs / square foot
Recommended Uses – Diamond nitro roll remnants are perfect for garages and have been used in kitchens, bathrooms, basements, family rooms and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Mar 30 - 31
Nitro garage floor rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this roll out flooring / matting typically includes:
- Sweeping, blowing off, or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside the garage using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the floor surface.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Street tar can cause staining to light colored rolls and in most instances this staining can be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light colored rolls. In most instances this may not be remedied with a cleaner. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove and lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, on roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our 5000 series adhesive for full spread adhered floors.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.