Description - Our 6.5mm Coin Flex Tiles were designed to be premium multi use floor tiles. These durable and yet slightly flexible floor tiles work exceptionally well as a commercial or residential garage floor tile, however, they are also excellent in a variety of other locations such as trade show exhibit flooring, workout room flooring, and basement flooring. Your choices are virtually endless. Additionally, the coin pattern helps provide a non-slip flooring surface that can still be easily cleaned. These garage floor tiles are also resistant to most solvents and chemicals and act as excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
Material - Our flex tiles are constructed entirely of a proprietary blend of flexible PVC that guarantees the most durable garage tile on the market. This custom blend tile also ensures that the tiles are flexible and have the anti-fatigue flooring qualities often associated with rubber flooring but also the durability, long life, and chemical resistance associated with PVC tiles.
Size - 20.5" x 20.5"
Thickness - 6.5mm
Weight - 5 Lb/tile
Recommended Uses - The 6.5mm Coin Flex Tiles are an excellent multi use floor tile. These floor tiles have been used successfully as home and commercial garage flooring, trade show flooring, retail store flooring, in stadiums and military bases, on storage shed and locker room floors, and in home gyms. These tiles have also been used in airport hangars, in commercial garages. These tiles typically work well in any area where an extremely durable, resilient flooring surface would be useful that is both attractive and easy to maintain.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 28 - Nov 1
If ordering more than one color, the lead time is 6-8 weeks.
Our 6.5mm Coin Flex Tiles are very easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flex tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping any loose dirt, dust, or debris from the vinyl floor tiles when necessary.
- Periodic damp mopping of the tiles with a mild soap and water solution. Some common soaps often used are dish detergents and tide laundry detergent.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Street tar can cause staining to light colored tiles and in most instances this staining can be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light colored tiles. In most instances this may not be remedied with a cleaner. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 20” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 20” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.