Description - A step above the VR200 in build, options, and variety. This unit is built to hold up to any workout day after day, user after user.
Sharing many of the same features as the VR500, the VR400 takes a step towards simplicity with the manual resistance controls. Set your resistance and go! It’s as simple as that.
- Resistance: Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 16 - Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Travel: 38.5" of travel will accommodate users up to 6'8".
- Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
- Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
- Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm: Allows for height and angle adjustments.
- Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available.
- Display shows Time, Date, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start or Race.
- Programs Manual and Race.
- Goal Programs: Time, Distance (Meters), Strokes, Calories and Pulse.
- Recovery Program 60 second test on pulse recovery.
- Resistance System 16 levels.
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
Recommended For - This unit is recommended for anyone looking to start and maintain a rowing workout. Built to last and enough options to keep you coming back every day. The manual resistance option is a great selling point as it will hold up forever. Crossfit and many clubs love the “original” concept two, but this unit will be quieter and easier to use while still offering a bulletproof build.