The VR200 utilizes BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology for the broadest range of resistance in the category. The VR200 Air and Magnetic resistance rower shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the VR400 but boasts a smaller more compact size. This option is ideal for someone dealing with space constraints.
|Stored Vertically Height
|Max. User Weight
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||79" x 17-3/4" x 36-1/4"
- Resistance: Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 6 - Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Travel: 34" of travel will accommodate users up to 6'4".
- Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
- Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
- Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm: Mounted with easy tilt pivot.
- Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available.
- Display shows Time, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start.
- Resistance system 6 levels.
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 75 seconds of no use.
Note: We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specifications without notice.
Recommended For - The VR200 is the perfect unit for a space-challenged shopper or a user looking to get started in a rowing regiment. It is a phenomenal unit but does have construction limits due to its ability to fold which will limit an aggressive or heavy user.
In Stock - Ships between Aug 23 - 26