Description - Pentz Fanfare features an attractive design mix of the popular linear pattern with an abstract type design overlaying it. These modular tiles are available in several subtle colors, making them perfect for a business or any room of the home. Made in the USA and CRI Green Label Certified, you can rest assured that your new floor is safe for the whole family or office.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - Textured loop construction using Apex SDP Polyester with Nexus backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~1/4"
Weight - Each carpet tile weighs ~4 lbs
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Fanfare tiles have been successfully installed and used in many versatile spaces, including throughout the home in home offices, dining rooms, family rooms, basements, and in office buildings, entryways, hallways, breakrooms, condos, in studios, and more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.