Description - Take advantage of endless design options with Pentz Magnify Carpet Tiles. These commercial grade carpet tiles feature a geometric pattern with colorful accents on a neutral base. Coordinate them with the solid colors of Pentz Colorburst Tiles to create custom designs sure to transform any space. These stain-resistant carpet tiles feature premium Nexus® Modular Backing System and have a TARR rating of 3.5, ideal for rigorous use areas. This commercial carpet also meets common safety requirements and features a lifetime warranty for wear, stain removal, delamination and colorfastness to light. Magnify is also available in a 12" x 48" plank format.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, Quarter-turn, Herringbone
Material - Level loop construction using APEX SDP® Polyester with Nexus® modular backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 1/4"
Pile Height - 0.1"
Ounce Weight - 18 oz
Traffic Type - TARR Rating 3.5 Severe: Applies to areas with rigorous foot traffic such as public areas, lobbies, and dining facilities.
Recommended Uses - Pentz Magnify Carpet Tiles are designed for rigorous foot traffic, allowing this carpet flooring to be installed in any residential and most commercial, public, and high use spaces, including offices, classrooms, medical facilities, and anywhere large groups of people gather.
Available For Order - Ships between May 25 - Jun 1
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.