Description - Crowd Pleaser carpet planks by Phenix are a wonderful alternative to several expensive flooring alternatives. The linear and geometric combined design is attractive and a great addition for any office or home. Made from olefin, these modular carpet planks are resistant to water, staining and is lower cost compared to nylon products. The plank sizing allows for unique patterns to be made, utilizing the shape of the plank. Crowd Pleaser carpet tiles are backed by a 10 year wear warranty and is designed to be dimensionally stable.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Half basketweave, basketweave, boxed in, herringbone, brick.
Material - Solution dyed Olefin multi-level loop with Corex CT Stable Shield-100% Vinyl backing.
Size - 19.6" x 39.4"
Thickness - 1/4"
Gauge - 1/12"
Weight - ~0.69 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Crowd Pleaser carpet tiles are great for installation in offices, businesses, homes, and shops. These carpet planks have been successful in studios, bedrooms, waiting areas, conference rooms, and many more versatile space..
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 2 - 4
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.