Description - Add a little more challenge to your putting practice with our 4' x 10' Putting Green Mats w/ Hazards. These mats feature both Bentgrass and a rough with added faux sand traps and water hazard. This mat comes with two flagsticks and is very easy to clean and maintain. So whether you are practicing in your backyard or the office, you are certain to improve your putting game with this fake grass mat.
Material – Polypropylene with a non-skid backing
Size – 4' x 10'
Thickness – 9/16"
Face Weight – 30 oz.
Weight – ~30 lbs per mat
Available For Order - Ships between Jan 31 - Feb 7
Our Putting Green Mats are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.