Description - Looking for a mat tough enough to make Chuck Norris jealous? Look no further than our 1/2" Diamond Top Dog Kennel Mats! Not only do these mats hold their own against horses, cows, and pigs, they also double as the perfect flooring solution for your furry best friend's kennel or daycare. With a diamond top pattern that provides superior anti-slip capabilities and a 12-year warranty, you can trust that these mats won't let you down. Plus, they'll keep hooves and paws from getting cold and protect them from damage, all while saving you money on bedding costs. So why settle for subpar flooring when you can have the ultimate in rubber matting solutions?
Note : These animal mats are not designed to be used as gym mats and are not generally recommended for that purpose.
Material – Diamond top interlocking mats are constructed of recycled crumb rubber from used car tires that is then vulcanized. Vulcanization means that the stall mats are heated back together under pressure to form one solid non-porous mat rather than a rebounded mat, which is essentially glued back together. This is the process that forms the strongest and most long-lasting recycled rubber mats or floor products available.
Sizes – 3' x 4' & 4' x 6'
Thickness – 1/2"
Weight – The 1/2” diamond top mats weight 3.1 lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses – The versatility of our 1/2" Diamond Top Stall Mats is unmatched, with proven success in a variety of settings. From horse, pig, and cow stalls to general barn and animal mats, as well as rubber trailer mats, these mats are tough and durable enough to handle any environment. Not only that, but they also serve as the perfect flooring solution for canine environments such as kennels, doggy daycares, and dog training facilities. Their superior traction and comfort help to protect animals from injury and fatigue, while also reducing the need for costly bedding. When it comes to high-quality, reliable flooring solutions, our 1/2" Diamond Top Stall Mats are the top choice.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 21 - 28
Diamond top horse mats are a breeze to clean and maintain. To keep these stall mats in top condition, simply:
- Vacuum any loose debris from the surface as needed.
- Occasionally damp mop the flooring with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps include Dawn dish detergent and Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Avoid using solvents or oil-based cleaners such as Lysol, Pine-Sol, WD-40, Murphy's Oil Soap, and paint thinner. These cleaners can break down the horse floor tiles over time.
Installation of stall mats is very simple and easy and commonly done by the consumer. Installation for your floor is as follows:
- Our mats can be placed over concrete, asphalt, wood or any level well-compacted surface. You can also install them over decomposed granite and limestone fines. For limestone fines, make sure the fines do not exceed 1/8” in size.
- Once your subsurface is prepared, use the stall diagram provided.
- Since rubber expands and contracts in extreme temperatures, we recommend a 1/4” to 1/2” gap between the edge of the mat and the wall.