Description - COREtec Plus HD engineered vinyl planks are the newest addition to the revolutionary COREtec collection by USFloors. These attractive HD planks feature even better looking high definition quality for the most realistic wood look you can get without breaking the bank for real hardwood floors. These planks are 72" long and have micro beveled edging on all four sides to enhance the wood look and feel. With cork underlayment attached and a lifetime home warranty, what else do you really need?
||Enhanced painted bevel
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
||10 Year Limited
Recommended Uses – COREtec products are waterproof, making them perfect for areas where water and other accidents can occur. COREtec flooring has been successfully installed in basements, bathrooms, kitchens, family rooms, hallways, walkways, studios, and even in light commercial spaces such as offices, waiting rooms, boutiques, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 7 - 14
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of USFloors planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.