Description - Transcend 7" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks are an antimicrobial waterproof vinyl flooring featuring the most sought after colors in matte wood-looks. These planks are floorscore certified and come with an Evertuff UV clear coating and a solid SPC core, making them an ideal flooring choice for active homes.
Material– SPC with attached IXPE underlayment.
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
Recommended Uses – Transcend 7" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks are great for both residential and commercial spaces and can be used in homes, offices, retail stores and more .
In Stock - Ships between Oct 5 - 7
Waterproof vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or mopping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber-backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Transcend 7" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.