Description - Pentz Colorpoint Carpet Tiles offer a full range of sophisticated contemporary neutrals to complement any space. Mix and match these versatile tiles to create your own design, combine with a complmentary patterned tile, or simply go for uniform - the choice is yours. These tiles are constructed to withstand high traffic and are backed by a lifetime warranty against stains and wear.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Herringbone, Monolithic, Quarter-turn
Material - Textured Loop construction using Apex SDP Polyester with Nexus Modular backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Pile Height - 0.108"
Face Weight - 18 oz
Traffic Type - Heavy (TARR Rating 3.0: For areas such as corridors, conference rooms, open offices, entryways, and areas where large numbers of people congregate.)
Recommended Uses - Colorpoint carpet tiles have been successfully installed in basements, bedrooms, business offices, clinics, dining facilities, child care centers, banks, sales areas, theaters, hallways, waiting rooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 1 - 8
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.