Description - Dive into the deep blue with our Reef Flex Tiles! This beautiful and realistic looking flooring option captures the colorful and vivid look of a beach entry in the comfort of your home or commercial space. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a beach environment without the hassle of the messy sand! These tiles are Made in the USA, contain no VOCs or contaminants, and are super easy to clean and maintain.
Material – Flex tiles are constructed with 100% USA Made Virgin Vinyl. This ensures that the tiles are flexible in order to have the anti-fatigue flooring qualities often associated with rubber flooring but also the long wear life and chemical resistance associated with vinyl tiles.
Size – Fully installed design is 10' x 10' (36 tiles).
Thickness – 0.197" (5.0mm)
Weight – 4.1 Lbs. per tile
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Reef Flex Tiles are recommended for use wherever a cool and unique flooring option is needed, such as i hospitality environments, waiting rooms, classrooms, day cares, playrooms, boutiques,
retail shops, bedrooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 1 - 3
Flex tiles are low maintenance and easy to clean. Cleaning of these interlocking tiles typically consists of:
- Sweeping any loose dirt, dust, or debris from the vinyl floor tiles when necessary.
- Periodic damp mopping of the tiles with a mild soap and water solution. Some common soaps often used are dish detergents and tide laundry detergent.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For warranty information, please Click Here.